The final project feels like it belongs in a John Wick movie, given an "impossible task" but finding a way to get through it! I truly feel a range of emotions, from exhilaration, to utter defeat, and everything in between those two, even after completion. I am thrilled that I was able to accomplish most of the tasks, figuring out how to create the basemap was the first taste of joy, how to use labels, transforming the appearance of layers...all very thrilling. Not so much joy though in trying to answer questions I truly do not understand, area of this or that layer...just one more thing to add to the list of what I need to learn.
To me, the whole goal was to be pushed to the limit and see what can be accomplished. I wish I understood some aspects of GIS more, but I am satisfied that it is the best I can do, for now. The background assignment is truly something I plan on using in the future, a blueprint that addresses what the goal is and how to obtain it. A touchstone to refer to and try to stay on task.
Link for the transcript: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K1PDaEJO7Vpqexf2VEQ5J1ZvN2uMpr2z/view?usp=sharing
Link for the presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JuVtvOo-qSny3i9P6lPWFirQMqnQ7xk-/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112046566262602521623&rtpof=true&sd=true
Comments
Post a Comment